So much has changed since I last posted:
- I moved into my dor-, oh I mean my “residence hall”
- I made more friends
- I went to my first house party and a club… all in one night (I don’t think I get brownie points for this though because I think this is the norm)
- I claimed “my spot” in the library
- I got a job
- *drumroll please*
- Frank Ocean finally dropped his album!
Seriously, I’ve only been on campus for a week and I feel like I’m morphing into a better person. This sounds cheesy, but imagine who I’ll be nine months from now when Freshmen year is over. Below, I listed some goals that I want to complete by the time this year is over.
Make at least a 3.8 GPA
- Join 3 clubs and get on an e-board of at least one
- Improve money management
- Got to the gym at least 3 times a week & take a class
- Get into leisure reading
- No more soda!!
- Grow blog traffic
- Continue Community Service
Set effective study schedule Apply to Honors College and hopefully get in
God willing, I’ll be updating this post by crossing off the things that I accomplish. I can’t wait to report my progress later on. I hope you guys found the inspiration to make your own list so we can collectively work towards greatness.
Until next time…