Since quarantine started, I’ve been trying to find ways to ward off boredom. I’ve been reading, watching Living Single for the umpteenth time, and shopping! I unintentionally went on a skincare haul at Target and discovered e.l.f.’s skincare line. I’ve been using the products for a few months now; I even have a bit of a skincare regimen. For today’s post, I’m sharing a round-up of my fave skincare products along with a few of my thoughts.
my fave skincare products
- Cerave Renewing SA (Salicylic Acid) Cleanser // I started using this face wash a few months ago and my skin loves it! I wanted some exfoliation but was tired of the face scrubs and face brushes. The salicylic acid provides some exfoliation and it doesn’t burn or dry out my skin. Since I’ve started using this cleanser, I’ve noticed fewer breakouts and my hyperpigmentation has faded.
- e.l.f. Pore Toner Balm // I can’t say enough how convenient the packaging is. It’s like chapstick, except it’s a toner and it goes on your face. When traveling, I try to minimize the amount of “stuff” I bring. So not having to pack cotton pads for my toner has been a plus. This toner contains witch hazel which has been assisting in clearing my dark spots.
- Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair // This serum is a bit pricey (it was a gift), they have a mini size for $17. A little goes a long way– I’ve been using the or bottle I have for MONTHS. It says it night repair, but I use it during my day and night routines. I’ve been using it to even my skin tone and it has been working.
- e.l.f. Daily Hydration Moisturizer // This is like your standard face lotion. It’s super moisturizing and can be used either in the morning or at night.
- e.l.f. Nourishing Night Cream // This is pretty much the same as the daily moisturizer, so I probably won’t be purchasing again. It has been in my rotation for at least the past 3 months though, so a little goes a long way.
- Unsun Mineral Tinted Face Sunscreen // I love this sunscreen! I’ve been using it for about years now. I won it in a giveaway during my freshman year. It’s tinted so it doesn’t give you that grey cast. It also has helped in concealing my dark spots. Overall, it’s amazing!